Is it possible that the front pulley wear issues are related to belt vibrations? I spent several years maintaining and repairing rotating machinery and the number one cause of premature wear and bearing failures was vibration. Most of my repair time was spent balancing rotating parts to alleviate vibrations. The rear pulley is rubber mounted to the wheel so vibration there would be isolated. Are machines that have a belt dampener experiencing less pulley damage than machines without a dampener? If the pulleys are being replaced with pulleys that have a harder metal will that cause the shaft to wear instead of the pulley? I would much rather replace a pulley than tear down a transmission for shaft replacement. I think I need answers to some questions before I go through with this recall and I would like these answers from the engineers at BRP not the counter guy or tech at a dealership. Some of these guys may be knowledgeable, but let's face it many just read codes and swap out parts with no clue why the part failed or if it will fail again. When I bought my bike I took a few days and experimented with belt tension until I found a spot where vibration was not felt. Did this help me avoid pulley issues? I don't have red dust and my pulley fits well with no play. Once again, just thinking.