August 31, 2021

For the past week or so I have had the SUSPENSION FAILURE light on the dash with the exclamation point. I looked up the code and it read C210A...From what I hear it is a very popular code. I took it to my Spyder dealer this morning. ( East Coast Cycle Center, Bensalem, Pa. ) and they took the bike apart and put on the Bud tester. They found there was a leak in the airbag and so they had to order a new one, under warranty of course. I also got my 3,000 mile service while there. We still have the stereo going on and off by itself so when the airbag comes in they will check out the audio to see what is wrong. He did mention that the F3 Spyders are a lot easier to service due to the lesser amount of Tupperware. He is right there.
They were very kind to take me right in when I came this morning. One thing is for sure, all the dealers are backed up on service and the ability to get parts. This seems to be all over the country. Nothing new, right ?

Motogordo
I was also looking at phone holders for the Sea to Sky for handlebar mounting. I am down to two choices. Quadlock and the Ram Xmount. Any preferences ? I have heard good reports on both.