The commonalty available GS-100A brake light (LED) flasher can be wired into the Ryker's electrical system if you are not squeamish about cutting into your wiring harness. The white wire that goes to the 4 pin plug of each rear signal is the brake light and the black wire is the ground.

Before I took on this project I bought a service manual and studied the wiring diagram (crazy simple setup).

You need to get the input from the brake peddle wire before it splits into two for each signal, or do like I did and simply cut and joined the two white wires (essentially creating a second junction) then add a section of extra wire from there to the lights (see photos).

It is unnecessary to have two separate flasher modules as the brake light is only powered by a single signal wire, it just splits to two somewhere under the bike in the harness. The brake light flasher module is small enough to tuck in behind the top cover that holds the license plate light (Which I found interestingly enough was already an LED!) and zip tie in place.

This is NOT an instructional post, but it can serve as an example if you are handy enough you can do it yourself. I could also have place a switch under that cover if I wanted a way to bypass the module and return the brakes lights to their normal function.

If you have questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

IMG_6034.jpgIMG_6037.jpgIMG_6038.jpgIMG_6041.jpgIMG_6043.jpgIMG_6044.jpgIMG_6046.jpg
https://youtu.be/vz2XAIujnBc