Chiisai
I met my husband at a doctors office where I was the clinical nurse (dermatology). He was retired Air Force working in Civil Service. He has psoriasis. I got to give him an injection of cortisone every 6 weeks, so I had already seen his bare backside. He asked me out, I said only on one condition, that I bring along my 10 year old son. He agreed. Dating commenced and 6 months later we married in Jamaica. He had spent 9 years in Japan while in the Air Force. A year before he died the cardiologist told him if he did not get a heart transplant he would only live 1 year. He refused the transplant. To keep his mind off of the time closing in on him, I bought him a Lhaso Apso puppy. He name her Chiisai. In Japanese Chiisai means "little one". This puppy became a constant companion for a year. One night I came home from work and my husband was crying. His dog had been hit and killed. 2 days later my husband had a massive heart attack (his 4th) and died in my arm. (this was 30 years ago). Ever since I have used Chiisai as my user name on most stuff (sometimes my husband would call me Chiisai as I am very short and petite).