I took my 2014 STS out today for the first time after about 12 days since arriving home from Florida on a family issue. The bike had run ok in FL, except that it did stall out once at idle, but restarted right away.

Today, it started up and I got everything ready to go and took off. Got two blocks away and the engine started running rough, then cut out completely. I also noted it was still 2nd gear. Check engine light flashed momentarily off and on. Tried restarting it several times only to have it cut out again. Finally got it running long enough to make it one more block home, then it died again. Couldn't get it to start again.

Had to push it the last block home with help of a neighbor.

Tried several more times and got it running only long enough to back halfway up the driveway. Seems it would start and go in gear, but as soon as I tried to move, it would die. Check engine light would appear off and on again.

Left it in the garage for a few hours and did a restart and it ran for about 4-5 minutes, then started running rough again, then cut out.

Gonna call the dealer tomorrow with much anguish as they had my bike in April-May for oil leak issue for about 5-6 weeks, so I know I am in for another waiting period. They are not very efficient.

Any ideas or comments on what may have occurred?