We’re leaving Saturday ( mom and dad, wife and myself) with 2 spyders and one toy hauler for a 7 week trip. Dads new toy hauler ordered last fall is still back ordered. So one toy hauler hence the tricky tie down thread. His toy hauler Was suppose to be delivered in May but now August. Should be interesting and like kids again. We’ll go to central campground area and run spyders from there and move on. We actually did this exact trip my senior year summer without spyders of course. Going to Ohio southern rally first next week. Then west to badlands, black hills, bighorns (depends on road construction), to southern glacier area, then Colorado, Utah, flagstaff, and dropping dads spyder off at his winter home is Mesa. Bring his old spyder back to sell or trade for another one for his summer home so run New Mexico, northern Texas, Smokey’s, wythsville area home. Been told the cicadas are really bad in southern Ohio right now. Are they? Said they are bad at St. Louis area. Are they? Care less about the noise. Face/ body impacts I dislike. We were out west 20 something years ago and hit locust on the old Harley and my wife was not happy with me. They should be gone on return trip from the south.