My wife and I have toured extensively on two wheels over the years, 2 Kawasaki Voyagers, and a Gl1500 Aspencade have taken us to most every state east of the Mississippi river. We are both in our mid 60's and thinking about our next touring step. The wing is getting a bit heavy for me fully loaded, riding 2 up. So we have been talking about 3 wheels. I am a pretty big guy 6'3" 250, she is 5'4" (after 40 years, I know better than to even hint at her weight). I am wondering which model is the right FIT. RT / F3. I am more accustomed to an upright typical riding posture. Is it hard to switch of the motorcycle habits and adjust to the reverse trike? Which motor is better the 990 or the 1300? I know it will take me a bunch of time to get used to revving a motor to the recommended ratings. I am sure that we will buy used, is there anything we should look for? I do see a number of very low mileage trikes available? Is there any opinion as to the reason, some are 6-10 years old and have less mileage than I put on the wing the first season.

Thanks for any comments.
Brian