Hi All,
Sorry in advance for the rant. I've been lurking here for a while as I've been in the process of researching and buying a new Spyder. I bought a new 2020 RT Limited on December 4, 2020 paid in full with check and credit card. It was not in stock and the dealer said they needed to get it from the warehouse. On December 12 they delivered the new bike to my house and when I looked at it I was shocked. Many of the panels had scratches on them and the trunk had fitment issues and it just looked like it came out of a barn especially for only having 3.3 miles on it. I refused delivery and gave them a list of things that needed fixed before I would ever accept it. I figure it sat on some other dealers floor for the last 6 months and everybody who came through the door climbed on it and scratched it up. They ordered and have now received the panels and are working on it. I am creating a list to send to the dealer to ensure the bike meets my MDR (minimum delivery requirements) before bringing it back to me. Does anyone have anything that I should add to my list like common things dealers don't prep correctly on the bikes? Hopefully I can get something from the dealer for all the hassle this has been. I'm not throwing this dealership under the bus, (yet). I'll wait until after delivery before I make a final determination on how I've been treated by them.
Thanks for any information,
Andy

1: Leather seats need to be new.
2: All body panels (black/white) need to be new.
3: Console black plastic needs to be new.
4: Mirrors need to be tight and not vibrate
5: Bike needs to be cleaned and detailed for delivery as a NEW bike.
6: The fit of all body panels need to be perfect.
7: Update Software/firmware

Safety recall on brakes: Recall # 20V186
BRP is conducting a safety recall on the 2020 Can-Am Spyder RT. In emergency braking situations, the support which holds the brake mechanism could break and cause a total loss of braking capacity.

Warranty Bulletin: Rear Cargo module gap fit issue caused by improperly manufactured parts under the seat causing bolt hole alignment issues and other parts not fitting together correctly.