F3-S. I ride with Patriot Guard Riders. I am planning on installing some flashing white LED's, which I have already ordered. I have a general idea of where I want to mount them. I am already using one of the accessory connections (the one under the left fairing) for a power cord for my cell phone. I think I remember there are two more accessory connections, one I found under the rear seat. Anyway, I would like to switch the LED's using a round, push-on, push-off 19 mm switch in one of the two round blanks next to the ignition switch. I pried the cover off of one of the blanks and there are several wires attached there. Any idea what they are all about? Are they connected to anything (I pulled and they seem to be hooked to something). I am planning on using the other round switch hole for fog lights, which I would like to install at a later date. Also, where is the third accessory connection, please? I would like to have the lights switched by the ignition circuit so I do not inadvertently run the battery down.

Any ideas/thoughts welcome. Thanks in advance.