So .. signing tomorrow on a 2021 RTL, hopefully, and taking delivery next week ... hopefully. Since we are moving from two wheels to three, we have hopefully extended out riding season! Very excited. Thank you all for this forum. I have spent years on ventureridres.org and I know how important and helpful a good forum can be. This looks like the one for Spyders. So thank you all.

Now for a slew of questions!

What do you do with your helmets when on a stop? Will two full faced helmets fit in the rear trunk? Side bags? What if they are full?
What is this “Integrated Helmet Bag”? Does it plug into the bikes alarm system, or is it just an armored cable on a bag that hooks under a locked seat?

Does anyone have a source for soft luggage for the hard bags & trunks? Any advice would be appreciated. This is an area where we are looking to save on if possible.

Looking for a good bike cover. It will be stored outside a lot, pretty much daily, during the riding season, “Waterproof”? “Weatherproof”? Water resistant? Something that covers the whole bike of course, with grommets, and doesn't require an engineering degree to get on.

How about a smaller half-cover for a quick source of protection?

I know there are a ton of videos etc on the navigation, BRP Connect etc; but are there any quick comments? App recommendations? Do’s & Don’ts? Or a particular video explaining all this that you like? Not looking for a lot of info, just hope to cut through some of the BS out there.

Jacking this thing up? How??? Do I use my motorcycle jack, or is that thing now useless? For instance if I need to change a rear tire (are they still Kendas in 2021??). Wondering if thats another investment, or do I keep the jack I have.

In your opinions, can the electrical system handle two sets of heated jackets?

This is a little out of the norm here I think but on my current bike I have a set of LEDs by a company called ADDMotor. What is different about these is that no matter what color or mode I have them set on, they all turn bright red when I hit the brakes. Love that. Does anyone have a source for anything like that. I am either overlooking, or simply cant find them.

OMG!!! I have so many more! This is opening up a new world to us, since I haven’t really been confidant lately on 2-wheels, especially 2-up.
So sorry for he long post, glad to be here. I’ll try to clam down - maybe switch to decaf - before my next post!

TIA
Mike