First, this has nothing to do with any vendor here, or any vendor selling Spyder products. In fact what I ordered using PayPal is pretty mundane.

I opened a dispute due to not receiving the product, and not receiving any response to my emails to the company for when I'd be receiving the product. I did wait the 15-20 days given to me by the company regarding when product would be shipped.

My first question is: Is the USPS tracking number issued electronically when the seller requests one from the USPS, without actually having sent the product? My USPS tracking number was created on June 9, and as of today, the USPS has still not received the product.

My second question is: Why would PayPal continue to allow the seller to use PayPal for payment when there are hundreds of negative reviews. The seller has at least 3 different names, and I googled each one, 99.9% are negative reviews for never receiving the product or a refund. There were many that disputed the charges and then escalated to a claim. Not everyone was happy with the result; in fact I found only two that were reimbursed by PayPal. To be honest, I got tired of looking and only checked one of the 3 names the company is known by, when actually looking for positive results from PayPal. All 3 companies originate in China.

I have initiated a dispute, and have escalated it to a claim. From now on, I'll only use my credit card for purchases.