Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default Dealer fun, advice needed

i have the best luck ever lol

i got my ryker rally on friday. i went with the urban camo exclusive panels as i saw the promo for the free upgrade.
    when i was charged for them, i asked about the promo and my salesman said it only covered the basic stock panels.
    i should have disputed that but i wasnt sure i read it correctly and that is my fault.
    so i was told to take a copy of the promo to the dealer to get my money back this week.
    they were bought out saturday.......
    now i have no recourse as the new dealer is only getting the inventory and service dept. they dont have to honor or fix any errors or deals as everything was closed out.
    atleast they are going to make sure i get my comfort seats that will be in monday, so thats a plus

it my fault for not issuing a challenge right then and having it handled but excitement and trying to get back to work got the best of me.

i am guessing i just need to move on, or does anyone have any ideas on what to do? from what experiance i have with can am customer service so far, i doubt they would do anything. the guy i talked to didnt even know about the promos when i called for clarification on what the requirements were to get the promo.

thanks for letting me vent and have a good day

Dave
    Attached Images Attached Images