I took my spyder in for the second update and it seemed to run fine, like it use to before the first update. I was excited because we were to leave Saturday (today) to go to the mountains in Tennessee for vacation and were planning to ride the bikes. I made it as far as Atlanta Ga and then the steering went completely crazy on the spyder. I couldn't steer at all. At first it just won't go where you steer and then all of a sudden it jerks and goes all over. There are no errors or codes coming up on the screen at all, just cannot control the thing. I was in heavy traffic on the interstate when it failed. I was lucky I was not hurt or even killed. I had absolutely no control at all. I barely got it off the road and limped to a nearby hotel. I also had the throttle rev twice without my touching it. I had to hit the kill switch to shut it off. As it stands I am 380 miles from home, had to cancel my reservations at the campsite in Tennessee because there is no way I can drive the bike to get there. I called a nearby dealer and they told me that it would be Tuesday before they could contact BRP and then probably Thursday or later before they could fix it, that is if they can figure out what is wrong with it. The tech guy told me that this new update has caused a lot of the steering boxes to fail and probably that is what it is, but he doesn't know for sure without seeing the bike and even if it is he doesn't have one. Therefore we are having to cancel our vacation and find a way to get the bike home to Florida. This is certainly not the way I wanted to take my vacation. Someone is going to get seriously hurt or even killed because of this problem. What a bummer. I am out a lot of money, my week off from work, and no telling what it will cost to just get home now. At this point I am a very unhappy spyder owner.