I found several different tire change videos on U-Tube and some instructions on this forum, but none specifically for the F3-S. Some things are different and the newer models also have some differences. I have step by step pictures. There is no way I could hold a camera to make a video and the videos are often not very clear on what is required. This will be still pictures and the steps required.

Changing the stock Kenda rear tire that came on the Spyder. It has about 8,400 miles on it. The center is wore down. The tire was always run with the recommended pressure.

This is intended to be a general outline of the procedure to change the rear tire on a 2019 F3-S and other year models that are the same. It is not meant to supersede anything in the Can Am Service Manuals. If anything is found to conflict with the service manuals, you should use the procedure in the service manual.

Step (1.) Easiest to do this in a shop on a concrete floor. It is possible to do it in the yard, but the ground is not so solid for jacking the Spyder up and you are more likely to lose nuts, bolts, and small parts. You also need a good MP3 player with some Bob Seger, CCR, etc. to get started.

Secure the front tires so they can't roll. As the job progresses, you will have to release the parking brake with the rear jacked up. Chocking the front tires will work. I always work alone and it may seem like over-kill, but I secure the front tires with blocks and straps to D-rings in the shop floor.

In Neutral, Parking Brake On, Front tires secured so they can't roll.

Step (2.) Remove the lower rear fender mounting bolts and back the upper bolts off about a half turn. Pivot the rear fender up and tie it off to the passenger grab rails or rack.

Step (3.) With the tire still sitting on the floor and parking brake set, break the bolts loose on the rear axle, and the brake caliper. Don't take them out yet, just break them loose. Rear axle is 36 MM on both sides. Brake caliper is 16 MM.