I know I've been MIA here and there are a lot of new members that may not know me or how this board was started.

I just wanted to take some time to thank you all for your support for this forum. This board was created 08-07-2007 back when the only Spyder was a GS SM5. That was my first Spyder and that's what fueled my passion for the Spyder. We have come a long way since then. In 2009 I was asked by BRP to be an ambassador for a new product that was coming out. The new Spyder was the RT. I had a pre-production unit that was serial #0001 It had some issues and I was able to work closely with BRP working those problems out. I also had some design input on the current F3 and was given one to customize at Lamonster Garage to show at Daytona Bikeweek. It has been a crazy ride and would be a great short story for a book.

Sept. 2018 during our Spyders in the Ozarks rally I found out I had liver cancer. My health went down hill quickly and I almost died twice. At that time I pretty much cutoff all social media including this site from my daily activities. When you think you're going to die none of this stuff seems to matter. I'm currently cancer free but still need a new liver but I still have a lot of life left in me.
Without asking Anthony and some of the members jumped in and took control of the site. Tony has setup all the sites I use to run including this one and he had admin privileges so he was the right guy to help out. The moderators here have done a fantastic job keeping the peace and to them I would like to give thanks. I know it's a thankless job.

Lamonster Garage has not skipped a beat through all this and last year was our best year ever. If you haven't been to the store in a while take a look around and chances are you'll see something you didn't know you needed for your Spyder. Thanks again for everything. Looking forward to a great healthy 2020
www.LamonsterGarage.com