Not specifically today but over the weekend removed the BRP shocks front and rear and fitted Wilbers shocks. Not a fun activity but done. Test ride Sunday on my 250k m test track of highways and country back roads found a few problems

1. Cant stop grinning at how much better the 17 RTL is to ride, this isn't an incremental improvement but a huge one. As soon as I reversed out of the garage over a small ledge in the concrete, I could feel the difference in the way the shocks behaved.
  2. Because the new shocks are finally doing what suspension is supposed to, I cant stop looking down at the front wheels hugging the road.
  3. To finally have the ability to adjust compression and rebound settings is right up there with holding an overly full bladder for 10 hrs and finally getting to wee
  4. I have not played with any settings (seems a contradiction I know from the above comment) because the calibration by Wilbers based on my weight and riding prefs is spot on. This will change when my copilot comes for a ride who's weight has been factored in too

They are pronounced as Wilbers - but you should pronounce the same way Homer Simpson pronounces Doughnuts - that mesmerized tone he uses.
20191029_140532[1].jpg 20191029_140549[1].jpg