Before I start - Yes, I did a search. Yes, I read lots of threads. I ended up more confused than when I started.

I have a 2016 F3-T and I ride with a mix of 1 and 2 up.

I have heard bad things about the Kumho Ecsta AST. That people don't think they are very good, but my dealer has them in 225-50-15.
I have heard great things about the Yoko S-Drive, but we can't get it anymore.
I've read that lots of People like the Vredestein quatrac 5, but I can't seem to find them in a size I want. I did find them in 205-50-15, but that doesn't seem to be a good match.
I've read decent things about the General ALTIMAX RT43 and found them in 215-60-15.
I see the Yoko ADVAN FLEVA V701 is available in 205-55-15, but there are no reviews and I don't know if anyone has tried them.

My goal is to get something at least as sticky as the Kenda in dry weather if not more so for spirited riding around corners and I'd like it to have decent wet performance, but I don't ride in the wet if I can help it. If it could last longer than the Kenda, that would be great too. I got about 11.5k out of the stock rear. I plan to get Hankook Ventus V4 for the fronts when I replace them.

I need to get the new rear on before SITH so I'm in a scramble to get it done. Any help is appreciated!

Robert