Ryker 4.jpg OK if I miss anything I am sorry. The plate you see you will have to get fabricated to what style bags you want. Ryker 3.jpg These bag and rear top case mounts are GIVI for a 2013 NC700X Honda. The passenger spot plate will be made to fit the angle of the bag you want. The plate is set on and bolted to the Max mount. I also purchased the passenger seat to get the (P4 cross member) and the (P2 & P3 passenger foot rest) P4 for more strength on the max mount. I will use the passenger foot rest in the down position when the bags are on and loaded. For the VSS calibration. Any bag can be used to your liking. Left bag must be set up or out to clear the drive shaft housing. I went more up then out.Ryker 6.jpg These mount fit the Givi Trekker Outback. 37L side 42L top case. If I missed any thing you can PM me. Glad to help. Going to Rolla Missouri Sunday to visit M2 Shocks now I have my stock shock on 5. He will be building Shocks for the 900ace. I have enough room on my Ryker for a week trip. Clothes, Cold weather, Wet weather, Some tools, a small ice chest and a small fan strapped on passenger spot for motel noise.