I ordered a full set of M2 Shocks to help with stability and handling on my 2013 RT-S. I received the shocks the Thursday before Spyderfest with the hopes of getting them installed for my ride to Pitbull Motorsports on Saturday. Before I began the install I gave Marcus McBain (M2 Shocks) a call. Marcus told me what to expect and how the shocks would affect how the Spyder sits; the Spyder will sit lower in the front end after install by design.

Marcus stayed in contact with me throughout the install process to ensure everything went smoothly. I did have to adjust my ride height up a little because my size compressed the front a little too much for my liking. After a few test rides and speaking with Marcus I got my front shocks set stiff enough that my bike doesn’t bob and weave like it once did, but it is still plush enough that I don’t feel like I’m riding an unsprung rock. The best thing about the shocks is they are fully and easily adjustable. Marcus is especially helpful and will make sure you are happy with his product. I can honestly say I have never experienced product support this good.
M2 Shocks.jpgFront Shocks.jpgRear shocks.jpg