I was originally interested in a Ryker (Rally) but based on reading these forums and what I want to use my CanAm for, I see myself gravitating more and more to the F3-S SE. I have found several stock 2017's & 2018's (new or dealer demos) on cycletrader.com that are comparable (tad more expensive) than a tricked-out Rally. I like some of the features of the F3-S SE better than the Ryker: cruise control, bigger storage frunk, etc. etc. I plan on driving my CanAm to work regularly (about 35 miles each way, with some interstate travel), as well as for recreational trips to the beach and mountains. I don't plan on taking any long cross-country trips or go touring, but may do some weekend getaways with drives of 6-hours or less (one way). All that being said, I was wondering what everyone's thoughts are on must have add-ons to a stock F3-S SE.

For instance, at times I may have a passenger on the back seat...should get upgraded shocks or are the stock ones on the F3-S SE okay? I'm not a heavy rider...5'9" and 160 lbs.

Items I already know I'll want to acquire:
-LED Headlights & Fog Lights
-LED Rear Lights
-Signature Light
-Blue Ridge Windshield
-Bump Skid
-Helmet Locks
-1/2 or Full Cover
-Removable Passenger Back Rest
-Tux Tie Storage Bag (Tank)
-Sway Bar?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts..I appreciate your expertise.