For folks that have facebook look at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1369..._nf_highlights

For folks without facebook here is the story posted there:

Sunday, my husband Robert and I went for a ride. Me on my Spyder, him on his Honda Stateline. We were in the right hand lane when a guy in a white truck flew past us doing well over 100mph. I noticed that the truck had a company sign on and it said something painting. Didn't think much of it. Robert and I got up to our normal cursing speed of 75/80. I usually lead, but for some reason Robert decided to take the lead and we continued to enjoy the curves of the road. About 20 mins later, we came around a curve and there was that same truck, in the left lane going very slow. We past him and again didn't think any thing of it, As we went around the next curve looked down at my speedometer as I looked back up to the road I caught a glimpse in my left mirror and all I saw was white. When I turned my head to look he was in my lane right next to me and then he hit me. He hit my left front tire. I started to sway to the right and I fought like hell to keep my bike on the road. When I looked up I saw him pick up speed and head straight for Robert , who was about 50' ahead of me. I am screaming in my Bluetooth, but it didn't connect with Robert soon enough. He hit Robert on his left rear-end and took off. Robert tried to correct, but then him and his bike started rolling. Thankfully his saddlebags kept his bike up off his leg so we wasn't dragged by it. When he finally came to a stop I was just getting off my bike when 4 bikers pulled up. I yelled at them to go after the white truck. 2 took off and 2 stayed to help Robert. I called 911 and explained what happened and described the truck. There was a car chase and 32 miles later DPS and Payson law enforcement had to put stop sticks out and did a pit-stop maneuver on him and he ran into a cop car. In the mean time, several amazing strangers stopped to help Robert and I. One was an off duty police officer, one was a nurse and I think an EMT. It's still a blur to me. Due to where we were it took emergency vehicles about an hour to get to us. Robert was air-lifted to a trauma center in Phx. He has a shattered foot and ankle which they did surgery on Monday. He has several pins and plates, Right now he is in his second surgery for 5 shattered ribs, they are putting pins and plates of that. He also has a tube draining blood from his left lung, which they are hoping to fix in this surgery as well. He was wearing his helmet and a great jacket, but does have road rash from the waist down and on his hands where the gloves wore through. But NO head trauma. Doctor said he will be out of work for 4/5 months. Due to the crime the state has taken our bikes in for evidence, They said that it could be many years before we get our bikes back. I think Roberts is totaled, but not sure about mine as I didn't not tip.