I hope BRP Representatives are on board with us and reading some of our threads! My 2018 F3 Limited , costing in the $25,000 and above range, is on it's third control module on the left handle bar in 6 months or less. It only has 1800 miles on it, and has been in the Dealer's shop for the past two weeks again! We need a new supplier to build this part for BRP, because once the warranty runs out, there is no way the customers can afford to replace this module! I just picked up my Spyder two days ago and everything seems to be working fine for now! But what about my next trip on it? The Dealers are trying to work with defected parts to repair these expensive toys! I have owned three of these Spyders and will question every buying another one! BRP, you know Spyder's 2018 up with the new BRP connect and the new control modules on both handle bars are having problems all over the world, why are you not doing something to replace these defective parts and make your product dependable? We didn't have any problems with the 2017 model year and down modules! (I owned a 2013 RTL and a 2016 RTL)! Wake up and give your customers and Dealers some quality parts to repair these problems areas!