Hello everyone. My wife just purchased a used 2008 PE # 3171 with 2000kms on it. We got a great deal on it. I've been riding bikes for a few years now and have tried very hard to convince my wife to get her license and get a bike. She tried riding my 2 wheel bike but didn't feel comfortable on it. She was thinking on a getting a scooter because they are automatic and would be easier for to ride. I tried very hard to covince her not to get a scooter. When we went helmet shopping, we walked into a dealer that had some spyders for sell. Well that did it. She fell in love. We couldn't afford a new one so we started looking for a good used one and found one. We picked it up 2 weeks ago, and she can't ride it yet. The DriveTest centers where you get your license from, here, are on strike. She is pretty upset, but I have been riding it with her on the back and love it. She can't wait to get her license and ride it herself. So far we've put 1000kms on it and couldn't be happier. We hope to find other riders in the area to go on rides with.