Hello Everyone I'm new to the Spyder world and just picked up a used 2012 RS SE5. I also ride two wheeled motorcycles and the Spyder is great but is taking me a bit to get used to. Over the weekend I took two rides on two separate days. The first was on Saturday where I rode up a road with some slight twist and turns but mostly it was cruising fairly straight lines around 65 miles per hour and didn't notice anything weird. Then Sunday I decided to take it on a road that I usually ride my V-Rod on that has a lot of tight twists and turns and my max speed rarely goes above 40 MPH. On this second ride I noticed that the Spyder seemed much more difficult to turn. It's like it wanted to keep going straight and I had to muscle it into the tight turns. After doing some research on this site I learned about the DPS system that is supposed to help you in turns. I don't have any warning lights stating there is a problem but is there a way to test the DPS to see if it is working properly? If I sit idle and try and turn the handlebars and start the engine and try and turn the handlebars while not moving will I notice a difference? Thanks in advance for the help.