OK, as I have seen this issue brought up many times in posts here, I now become ANOTHER unhappy BRP customer related to the ACS system on our 2014 RTL SE6. After much discussion and runaround with the dealer, BRP, and RPMOne, in Oct. of 2017, this compressor was replaced and all seemed well (even though VERY expensive to me), until this week in the middle of our 1300 mile trip, wherein we noticed the system had stopped functioning. Any attempt to change settings via the dash buttons was a failure. Finally the "manual" red warning screen showed. At various times after that I tried getting it to adjust, but to no avail. Now at home, I manually put 50 PSI into the system. Tried this a number of times and each time when I started the Spyder after that, the system would "lower" itself, but not "raise" itself. Again, no compressor sound anytime. As far as I can tell, the fuse is good, but don't know about the relay (not sure how to test it easily either).

After "studying" the service manual and the parts you can see from under the left side, I have this question as a way of getting the system into a "manual fill mode". Why can't you just disconnect the link that goes from the frame to the position sensor bracket and then manually adjust the ride by putting air in the system like you would if it wasn't ACS?

I expect it isn't this simple, and I will welcome any help on understanding why.