I started this board back in 2007 when there was no Facebook. In the past few years I've spent more time there than on here. This is still a great place to search information, much easier than Facebook. My neglect of being here all the time has resulted in some degradation of the board. I plan on spending more time here turning that around. It is a great board but a few have made it a not so friendly place. All the boards I've run through the years have had the same problem. You get guys that can be helpful at times but also tend to be board bullies if someone doesn't agree with them. That's going to change and I'm sure there will be some removal of those members sooner than later. Till then I would ask that you hang in there and we will get this board back in shape again. Right now there is only one other moderator and we will be adding more soon to help keep this board a friendly and informative site.

I know some of you will never use Facebook and that's part of the reason I haven't shut this board down. That and the fact that there is so much good info here if you ask or search the board. For those of you that are on Facebook we do have a page for SpyderLovers that I run that you may not know about. For those of you that prefer that format here's the link.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SpyderLovers