Hey guys, my name is Matt and I'm an idiot. I don't even own a spyder, but my boss does and apparently I can't ride them very well. See below

https://youtu.be/Ls3EYjXBW_o

The person on the back was just his daughter, no big deal .

Anyway that's not even the full reason I'm an idiot. Here's the story as short as possibly told. I wrecked my bosses bike, obviously, and I decided to pay out of pocket and fix it myself seeing that I work for a body shop. I wanted to fix it as cheap as possible, but still in the correct manner. Here's where the issue began.

I broke the windshield off. I priced the arms.... some of you may know that you can't buy just the front arm, you have to buy the whole windshield motor assembly and that thing ain't cheap! I sourced an upgraded arm from ebay and installed it. After installing it the motor wouldn't function, but I figured it was because I had the rest of the bike in a million pieces and I had lights all over the dash lit up. Upon having it together the windshield still wouldn't function. I took it apart to find that I had lost the little magnet on the end of the motor shaft . I looked everywhere and can't find it. I ground down some magnets to see if I could make it work that way, but could only get partial function out of the motor that way. SOOOO I'm looking, praying, begging, to see if anyone has a junk unit they could sell me or some grand idea that I don't know about to keep me from spending $600 on a windshield motor unit because I have already shelled out $2,400 for the repair and I'm getting poor pretty quick. Any and all ideas are welcome, please feel free to poke fun at me as well, I can take it