Thread: Sorry to go!

Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default Sorry to go!

The first day I saw a Spyder go past me in 2008, I instantly knew I had to go home and google what it was that caught my eye. I few weeks later, I was a very happy owner. Now, 10 years later I was looking online at Victory's for my brother and saw a crazy 3 wheeled vehicle. It was a Vanderhall. After taking a test ride with my wife, we decided to buy it and trade in the Spyder. It's been a great 10 years but like all good things, it's time for new experiences. So I'm here to say goodbye to this awesome Spyder community. Have fun, ride safe and keep up the good work on this forum.
    Attached Images Attached Images

John

Full Moon 08' SM5, Luggage rack, back rest, Kewlmetal mirror extensions, trunk spring, hidden trunk release cable, ride-on, remote garage openers, header wrap, Lamonster's air box catch can, CHAD, NMN double play w/ LED running/signals, heated gloves (gerbing), dzus fasteners, led fender tip lights, spyderpops missing air dam, tric rings, tric fender strips, spyderpops heat shield and missing air damn, Nexx X1R1 helmet.