Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum--this is my second post. I have a question regarding my 2014 Spyder RT-S with SE6 trans. I have ridden the Spyder about 2k miles so far. I'm coming off a GL1800 Goldwing. I usually ride 2 up with my wife onboard. I have noticed that on some curves at higher speeds--say 45 to 60mph--that " It feels like the rear of the Spyder is sliding a bit. For instance, if you are going around a left hand curve, the rear wheel is sliding to the right just a little---in other words it's fishtailing out just like a car would (ahh to be young again). It has never has slid out on me ---it just feels like it might. Has anyone noticed this on their Spyder? Is this normal for a Spyder to do this? I realize this is a very subjective question, but I thought I'd throw it out there and see what everyone thought. One of the reasons I ask is I bought the Spyder used and it has a non OEM rear tire. I looked it up and it gets good reviews. It is a Yokohama S Drive tire. Penny for everybody's thoughts

Regards---Dan