Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Question Rear Peg / Footboard Delete

I'm trying to find out if there's a rear foot peg / foot board delete option.
    I saw Lamonster has some adapters to install some of his aftermarket pegs and such, but I didn't see if there was an option to delete the peg / board, altogether.

Basically, I purchased a 2015 F3-S with front & rear foot boards installed - I will never ride 2-up, so I'm looking to completely delete (or delete / hide as much as possible) the rear foot support. Anything that streamlines the look as much as possible with as easy as possible of an update gets my $$.

Worst case scenario, I can swap rear footboards w/ someone who has pegs, or purchase the lamonster adapter and another kuryakyn trident large (to match my 3rd peg I just installed to help me mount the trike).

....also, if this has been mentioned / discussed before, I did a google and forum search but no quick results (mostly stuff about extended rear pegs), so please forgive....a simple point to previous discussions would suffice for me.

-=+UPDATE+=-
    So as an update to this thread - a fellow Spyder Rider from Facebook (Joseph - Thanks, man!) figured out the part numbers required to use the Bobber Kit's rear foot delete / trim piece.
    Below are the proper pics that I couldn't find and post previously, which is why we could never find what we needed....
    spyder_f3_bobber.jpgspyder_f3_bobber - Copy.jpg

And the below list of items from the Bobber Kit are what is needed to make it work :
    LH footrest trim - 708302066
    RH footrest trim - 708302067
    M6 flat washer - 234062670 (includes 2 washers)
    M6 x 50 Torx truss screw - 250000708 (includes 2 washers)
    M6 nut housing - 269500252 (includes 2 washers)

-EricP
    Last edited by EricP; 06-08-2018 at 08:18 AM.
    2015 F3 , Stock I use the Extended Brake Pedal Silver with black stripes and Can-Am Red/Orange accents