Hi, just joined what looks to be a great forum. Bought a 2011 RS S with 6700 miles on it and having a blast learning to ride something completely different from the motorcycles I've ridden for 40+ years. Rode156 miles the other day up 243 to Idyllwild and then 74 down to Hemet andyes it was a workout but fun, not as fast as riding a motorcycle butstill fun. Willbe replacing the stock sway bar and links with some after market onesfrom BajaRon which should make a noticeable difference in cornerroll. Had to drive in downtown Riverside traffic a bit and notputting your feet down was a big plus but not filtering throughtraffic was a minus, but it did give me time to rubber neck and takein the sites, so all good. Mileage is a minus as it got 28 mph,probably due to staying mostly in 3rd gear in the mountains cause Idid get 32 when riding on the freeway, but I knew that the 998 motorwas not fuel efficient going in so not a big surprise.
My V-Strom is feeling
neglected as the Spyder is getting all the attention so will need to do some 2 wheeling soon, all fun.
Will be looking over all the information on the forums as I have learned a lot already which will be excellent help in maintaining the Spyder so a big thanks to all the forum members.

Jerry