This is a followup to my "I'M FED UP" thread. I spoke with the BRP rep today, and my Spyder is ready to come home. BRP's intervention with the dealer, was, in my opinion, invaluable in resolving the problem with my Spyder, as well as with the dealer. I feel that BRP treated me very fairly and was very honest with me. I simply stated my case clearly to them, asked for what I thought was reasonable, (I certainly did not ask them to pay for the oil & filter(s) change, as that is ordinary maintenance which I feel that I am responsible for) and they agreed. It was a somewhat bumpy road to get to where we are now, but I am here to tell you that BRP does care, even though many of us (myself included) have in the past thought otherwise.

I guess the moral of this story is that patience, politeness, and being reasonable in what you ask for goes a long way with BRP. Anyway, Great White comes home on Monday. Too bad I am only three weeks out from a hip replacement & can't ride, as the weather has been fabulous here lately. Low to mid 70's here the last few days, have seen a lot of bikes out enjoying the great weather.

Anyway, thank you BRP for your help.