Quote Originally Posted by r1100rider View Post
but a class c is based on the same van that there is a million of out there so the front end parts will always be easy and cheep to find (try to find collision parts for some 15 year old class A) you have real front doors so you pull in hop out just like your everyday car hooking up trailers is way better that these 1 door rigs ,they drive and are sized about like a full sized pu or van your cab is steel with air bags not fiberglass and wood built by the coach builders. So there are pros and cons to everything

I posted this so Bob might do some more research, if he was unaware of the RV.net. I am sure he has already done the research, but I would hate it if he had not.

I have no agenda, just trying to share some info.

Yep. But, there are only a few Class A chassis builders Each MH OEM uses one. Not many MH OEMs build their own chassis. So, parts, etc., are available.

Yep. Some Class A MH have driver's side doors, too.

Wrong. Class B MHs are van sized. Class Cs are a LOT longer. Watch out for that overhang!!! Winnebagos, as an example, have steel frames. The Class A MH chassis are a lot more substantial than a van's. Also, airbags are in the front (driver and passenger sides) of Class A MH.

Again, I have no dog in this 'fight.' Just trying to help - - - -

Regards,
Joe T.