Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default Best ECU flash results ever for me

Iv'e been testing ECU reflashes for the 1330 motor and the finale product is complete. But I can't up load the video as it's not a compatible?

Here is where the finale product is at for performance.
    1. Stock 1st gear 0 to 50 mph @ 6 seconds, Flash 0 to 63 mph @ 6 seconds
    2. Stock 2nd gear roll on at 35 mph @ 6 seconds = 63 mph. flash 35 mph to 83 mph 6 seconds
    3. Stock 3rd gear roll on at 45 mph @ 6 seconds = 73 mph. flash 45 mph to 96 mph 6 seconds

I'm probably going to take some flack, but here it is. Monster Fuel injection out of Canada specializes in ALL THINGS BRP for flashing.
    https://monsterfuelinjection.com/
    I'm testing the finale flash and trying to get 500 miles on it. All that's left is to finalize the rev limit. My test ECU is at 9,200 rpm and my RT gets there really quickly, " about 10 seconds" in the first two gears. The Monster Fuel team is considering 8,800 rpm for the rev limit as that is slightly past peak power. There is a flash form on the web page.
    Here is what you need to know, premium gas only, works well with stock exhaust, no straight open exhaust, " you have to add a Big City Thunder sound insert or Lamont's cat delete with insert, Akrapovic or Two Brother exhaust with the P1 performance tip.
    Here is what you'll get. first the video looks and sounds like a NASCAR shot of the dash. The tack needle and digital speedo are just a blurr and the sound of shifting @ 9,200 is utterly amazing. We set the stock mapping to work below 60% throttle pull and the attack mapping above. For the RT owner you can choose to stay in the stock map all day, but, get to 5,000 rpm in any gear and you'll have fantastic two up power for passing. Dump your passenger and run with the big dogs. But the best is for the F3 owner. Open the throttle anytime past 60% and you'll first notice an uptick @ 4,000 rpm. At 5,400 rpm you'll have matched your stock peak performance. At 6,200 through 9,200 You'll be the Leader of the Pack.
    Last edited by Dennis in Lodi; 07-24-2017 at 04:18 PM. Reason: correction