Hello all! I picked up a new 2016 F3s Special SE6 a week ago after much brain twisting. I chose the Spyder because I felt the feeling of unlimited adventure when I test rode one months ago, studied and watched a gazillion YouTube videos. I had the dealer install floorboards, driver backrest and heated grips. I purchased a top case rack and placed my Givi Monokey V56 to it. Afterword's I purchased the fog lights and installed them myself but wished the dealer did that as well. Installation was NOT as easy as the online instructions suggest. I also purchased and installed a MADSTAD 18" windscreen. I can not comment on the windscreen since I cant as yet ride it....snow. I'll give my thoughts on MADSTAD when I have experience to detail. Installation of the MADSTAD took 2 hours and seems very high quality. Friends came over and everyone agreed the maneuverability of it was awesome.

Now my question. I noticed that the brake lever is VERY high. I rode the bike home from the dealer and had to pick up my foot to press the brake lever. Can I move the floor board forward a bit which will by the restrictive nature of the brake rod lower the pedal? Are there aftermarket "kits" that offer a lower pedal? Thanks for any feedback.