Good morning guys. I've been thinking of maybe trying to sell or trade in my 2015 FS3. Was thinking of trying to talk to the dealership that I got it from about it. I love the spyder but the only time I ride it is to and from work pretty much any more. I thought the wife would like to ride on it with me from time to time more but she really has only been on one trip with me and thats it. We like to ride jet ski's and after I bought the spyder I bought a new yamaha wave runner. I have another older jetski but I broke a piston ring and I have the motor out and getting it rebuilt soon and that is why I bought the new one. I just feel like I would like just maybe trade it in to the dealership and maybe for another watercraft. Would a dealership do this even though I have not payed it off and only had it for just about a year? I kind of miss the space in the garage with everything in it. I know I will not get the full trade in value of the FS3. Its a 2015 and I have yet to get 3,000 miles on it yet! I have put upgrades on it but kept the parts that I took off. I would put it back to the way I bought it if I do decide to trade it in right? Like I said, I love it but I don't ride it like I was wanting too. Any comments or suggestions is greatly appreciated.