Ok, so it was a beautiful day out in the '70's, wife was in ga. visiting sister so i took the for a ride to manhattan. of
course there was traffic getting there, getting around and heavy traffic going home but that is life in ny so i almost get
used to it.
well my butt hurt a little from being on bike for such a while so i went to get a massage near home. all done, felt great
and go to bike, there were clouds looking a little scary but since i was only 15 minutes from home so what. well this is
when it went down hill, bike won't start. has power just won't crank, i have micro start so i quickly hooked it up, nothing.

i have aaa and all state roadside, called both to see who could get to me quicker, well while on phone it started to rain...hard
took over 3 hours until someone came and both aaa & all state called back to cancel out tow twice and between both i was
on live and hold for about 70 minutes.

now here is the kicker, i was pulling insurance off this week for the season, thought i could get a last ride in. so now i have
to get it towed to dealer then retire it. any 2nd amendmenters want to shoot me?