Every once in awhile, after I hit the mode button as usual and then start my 2012 RTS SE5, the screen will flash and go back to the beginning, i.e., it tells me to press the mode button. The engine stays on, and after I hit the mode button again, it goes to the regular screen and everything functions normally. I can't link it to anything. For example, it's happened when I release the parking brake before pressing the mode button or after (I know there's no reason that should make a difference, but I was trying to consider everything, and that's really the only thing I've done differently in the startup ritual). It doesn't happen that often, maybe at most 25% of the time so far, but it only started recently. The Spyder is due for its first 3,000 mile service since I bought it in about 700 miles, and I intend to get a new battery installed, since I have no idea how old the current battery is. Is there anything I should tell the dealer about this minor weirdness? Do I need to even mention it? Thanks!