Thread: Last Ride

Threaded View

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Last Ride

Well all, I've been sitting in the background on here reading everyone's posts since I purchased my 2013 RTS SE5 then traded to a 15 F3 S SM6. In my opinion, best trike on the planet! Anyway, I made the decision today to trade up to two ATV Outlanders for my family to play in the woods. Taking my last ride on the Spyder today was mixed emotions but I stuck with my decision. More often than not I see to many crazy people on the road supposed to be driving but instead, texting, eating, making themselves pretty, you get the picture. My dealer Schaeffers Motorsports in Orwigsburg PA again, best dealer on the planet, hooked me up with a great trade and excellent pricing on the ATVs. I would like to thank you all for the entertainment over the years and letting you know all are a great bunch of people. I may try to sell some of my gear on the site so if you know anyone looking for a Shoie RF1100 used maybe 3 times with a fancy paint job on it, white pearl, yellow and black. I bought two of them but nobody wanted to ride with me with the 2013 RT, I'll make a good deal. Also fall winter jackets. Pm me if interested. Thanks again.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Elevatorguy; 08-11-2016 at 08:33 PM.