Just curious if others are having problems with the LED's on their bumpskids. At Spyderfest 2015 I had installed a new lighted bumpskid. Well the very next day the LED's quit working or about 3/4 of them did. Went back to vendor and he put on another one. That one lasted maybe 4 months and again 3/4 of the LED's quit working. So by now the manufacture had changed to a different LED lights, so the vendor sent me a updated version that has the LED's that are now replacable. Again the LED's only lasted another 3 months or so. Vendor sent me the LED's and I installed them this time which brings me up to present. The LED's are out again with only about 1/4 of them lite up. I'm about fed up with the lighted bumpskip. Does anybody know if there is a better quality LED's that will last longer than 3 or 4 months???? I really love the looks but if I have to change this out every 3 or 4 months. Maybe I'm just snake bit. And no nothing has hit the bumpskid since the lights were working when the bike was parked last and when I got on it to ride, the LED's were out. Please help with suggestions.