After a second visit to the dealer, (where they kept the bike for more than 2 weeks twice) and a "software update" boiling fuel is still a major problem. I have a 2013 RTS purchased new last year. (No miles) It is stock and under full factory warranty. For me this is a bit more dicey because BRP claims the recall has fixed the issue. For all or most of you here, you removed the cat, wrapped pipes, installed heat reflective material, etc. If I do that BRP will do nothing for me, and void the warranty. They have told me so. Because it is not a BRP approved fix! I am calling BRP tomorrow and demanding nothing less than a replacement bike. Period. I love the concept of this bike. But, for the money, it is a poorly executed piece of crap!! How can a machine like this, after R&D leave a factory? I have two choices. Call BRP and see where it gets me. If they fix or replace it. Great! If not. I just fix it myself and lose the remainder of my warranty, on a very questionable bike. Not happy at all.....