so my spyder 2013 sts sm-5 started running rough, and popping thru the muffler at idle. then 1 cyl. died completely. I limped it home and towed it to my nearest dealer. had to wait a week and a half for an appointment? now it's been there for 2.5 weeks. and they still don't know what's wrong with it. I had assumed it just fouled a plug or had a bad plug wire, since that seems pretty common. but mine has pretty low mileage under 2k ? . they said they had replace all the vacuum hoses ? I'm not sure how that would affect just 1 cyl. I'm starting to lose confidence in there ability to figure this out. I don't know if I'm getting the run around? but it's riding season and it really sucks to be making payments and not riding. what is a reasonable amount of time to wait? should I complain to BRP? I don't want to be unreasonable, but when I bring my truck to the dealer for repair it's usually a day or two. I'm getting frustrated, and can't get a strait answer from them. they keep telling me they are trying , but won't give me an answer as to when I can expect it back. any advice?