Hello

I just took my new f3 limited out for her virgin ride. I traded in my 2010 rt- s and am thrilled with the ride and sporty power. However the wind buffeting was more than I expected. The test drive I took I must have been more caught up with driving the machine than experiencing the ride and didn't notice it as much. I am 6'3 and was very happy with the wind screen on the rt-s. The stock shield just doesn't make sense. I feel a lot of the air flow is coming from the openings in the windshield and the gapping space under the bottom of the windshield. I've been looking at some models for the f3-s and they are more contoured and hug the cowling which is why I think I want but the way the limited mounts are not comparable. The only ones I see are from BRP for the limited are not much bigger and have that same opening on the bottom. My question is are there any other options available for a tall man and his incredibly performing toy. I can't even enjoy the stereo. I had zero issues with my tunes on the RT-S

Any suggestions would be appreciated.