I own a 2013 spyder RS. I have fitted a 30 tooth front sprocket along with other spyder owners so as to lower the cruising rpm of the engine. The consensus is that the engine is revving needlessly as the engine produces more than enough power for touring duties, the fuel consumption figures confirm this by the same, if not better fuel consumption. I do appreciate that the acceleration figures may be slightly longer, but at the end of the day the spyder is designed more towards a touring machine than a sports machine, and certainly feels more comfortable with the lower 400rpm result. The issue is that when travelling at touring speeds (100 -110kph), the neutral and reverse indication lamps flash together with the gear selection indicator showing Eg (instead of 5g). The indications are intermittent and are not confined to just 5g at or around those speeds. I have consulted my local dealer and they report that all is fine with no fault codes being displayed by the diagnostic inspection. They can provide no fix at this point in time. I believe that there are different gearing options for different markets, so if this is the case, then I suspect that allowances or CanBus patches have been made for the computer to allow for this, assuming that it is a computer glitch in the first place. I would very much like to hear from other spyder owners who have fitted similar such sprockets and as to whether they have experienced the same issue and a fix if they have found one..I am very happy with the performance of this gearing and ideally would wish to continue with it, but not fussed with having warning lights flashing intermittently.