So what ever happened ??

All I ever received were cryptic messages after my ticket purchase(and not all of them as I bought various sets at different times) that said:

"Hello,
Thank you for your support and recent purchase of raffle tickets.
I am processing your purchase and find that I am in need of a contact number for the ticket stubs as it is not provided by Pay Pal.
Please forward the contact number you would like to use and if you could confirm that a photo of your ticket (s) is sufficient for proof of purchase or if you would prefer that we mail you your stub (s) back to you.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Thanks again,

Raylene Smith"

I don't understand what this part means: " if you could confirm that a photo of your ticket (s) is sufficient for proof of purchase or if you would prefer that we mail you your stub (s) back to you." ???

Photo of what tickets? Are THEY supposed to send the photo? Was I supposed to take a photo of a ticket? I never received any photo or proof of the tickets.

Feeling scammed at this point.

Each person that bought tickets should have received NUMBERED ticket stubs via email showing they indeed bought tickets and were entered to win.
With the above wording, it appears they sold tickets via PayPal but didn't do a good job of tracking and sorting those purchases. How do we know they ever entered into the drawing if we never got proof of the tickets existing?

How were the online tickets handled?
Such raffles have to meet state and possibly federal regulations, which generally includes a ticket stub with a unique sequential number for each ticket sold, and a State registration number. I received neither.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Anyone care to check with the AG in California as to how this should have been handled?

I've also yet to receive any info on when/if the raffle was held, who won, etc. All ticket buyers should have been notified via email.

I think I'm done buying tickets to Spyder raffles considering the last two have not been run by any common set of regulations or rules.