Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Exclamation BEST & BEST plus warranty pricing just for you!

Hello All,
    I have been getting recent calls about the Warranty pricing that I have posted before. I wanted to run this special again for the people who still need it and let you all know the offer still stands on the pricing. This time I included the BEST plus pricing on the post to exclude any confusion. Let me know if you have any questions and have a great day!

Bert's Mega Mall in the city of Covina, CA would like to offer Spyder Lovers.com members special pricing on the Can-am BEST protection warranty as well as the BEST protection warranty PLUS.
    Check out this pricing just for you!
    This purchase is only valid in the Continental U.S.; including Hawaii excluding Puerto Rico.

BEST Warranty
    1 yrs.- $579 - After 60 days (see below) + $75 = $654
    2 yrs.- $689 - After 60 days (see below) + $150 = $839
    3 yrs.- $749 - After 60 days (see below) + $225 = $974

BEST Warranty PLUS
    (this includes the maintainence and first service) **If you do not need the first service in your package** contact me and I will give you different pricing
    1 yrs.- $879 - After 60 days (see below) + $75 = $954
    2 yrs.- $1189 - After 60 days (see below) + $150 = $1339
    3 yrs.- $1449 - After 60 days (see below) + $225 = $1674

(See below) NOTE: (If a BEST contract is sold or registered 60 days or more after vehicle delivery, a surcharge of $75 for each 12 month term purchased will be applied)

Please contact Bryce Page at:
    e-mail: bryce.page@bertsmegamall.com
    or call me at 626-430-9477

**Because we have gotten such a great turn out the past three times I ran this special, I am doing it again for anyone who didn't get a chance to take advantage of it**

This special ends on October 31, 2010!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs down warranty

Why in the world would anyone buy a warranty, when you can not even get your worked on when its still under factory warranty. These guys THE SPORT CENTER 114 2nd Ave SW Cullman AL 35055 Phone 256 734 7636 that I paid closet to 20 thousand for this . Toll me to to bring it up after the riding season and he would get to it when he could. Ask them to just adjust the belt, said to bring it up and maybe he could get to it in two weeks. Went on a trip to Halen GA. Went in limp home mode, stopped at a dealer in Cartersville GA, Extreme Propulsion 734A Joe Frank Harris Pky. He check it and said it was a wheel sensor, turned out to be a lose wire, but he said he would order me one and replace any way, also asked him to order the new fan with the shroud, he did and BPR approved it. Parts came in so I ask when can bring it up, he said bring it up and leave it, that's 400 mile trip for me. He complained that he makes no money on any parts order under warranty and that BPR only pays the menial labor cost for replacing parts. So if they do not want to service the under warranty why would they be selling them. My point is if I can't get it worked now why buy another warranty.
    Last edited by Roy's Bassets; 08-19-2010 at 11:05 AM.

Free Thinking Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Roy's Bassets View Post
    Why in the world would anyone buy a warranty, when you can not even get your worked on when its still under factory warranty. These guys THE SPORT CENTER 114 2nd Ave SW Cullman AL 35055 Phone 256 734 7636 that I paid closet to 20 thousand for this . Toll me to to bring it up after the riding season and he would get to it when he could. Ask them to just adjust the belt, said to bring it up and maybe he could get to it in two weeks. Went on a trip to Halen GA. Went in limp home mode, stopped at a dealer in Cartersville GA, Extreme Propulsion 734A Joe Frank Harris Pky. He check it and said it was a wheel sensor, turned out to be a lose wire, but he said he would order me one and replace any way, also asked him to order the new fan with the shroud, he did and BPR approved it. Parts came in so I ask when can bring it up, he said bring it up and leave it, that's 400 mile trip for me. He complained that he makes no money on any parts order under warranty and that BPR only pays the menial labor cost for replacing parts. So if they do not want to service the under warranty why would they be selling them. My point is if I can't get it worked now why buy another warranty.
    Why would you post this on one of Spyderlovers sponsoring dealers that is trying to make a sale and at the same time help out Spyderlover members with a good price on a warranty. Has this particular dealer done any harm to you. I understand your frustration but IMHO this thread is not the place to voice your displeasure for a couple of bad dealers.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mxz600 View Post
    Why would you post this on one of Spyderlovers sponsoring dealers that is trying to make a sale and at the same time help out Spyderlover members with a good price on a warranty. Has this particular dealer done any harm to you. I understand your frustration but IMHO this thread is not the place to voice your displeasure for a couple of bad dealers.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default WARRANTY

Quote Originally Posted by mxz600 View Post
    I HAVE TO AGREE WITH ROY'S BASSETS. WHY BUY A WARRANTY AND THEN WAIT WEEKS FOR PARTS TO COME IN TO REPAIR I HAVE A BAD TASTE IN MY MOUTH BY THESE DEALER THAT PROMISE EVERYTHING AND SUPPLY NOTHING

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs down

I am not talking about the dealer, I'm talking about the warranty.
    Just my point Woodchuck, why pay for warranty that does not work, if you have a dealer that works for you fine. I have not found one in my area that will say, (yes bring your spyder in and I will repair it, in a reasonable time period). If you know of a dealer in my area that will fix my spyder with out me having to leave it for a week or two for a 30 minute job, please tell me, and I'm willing to ride 200+ miles. This warranty isn't worth a plugged nickel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and to make things worse I paid $995. for it.
    Last edited by Roy's Bassets; 08-19-2010 at 04:12 PM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Contact Information

Hey Everyone! Just in case you don't have it;

Name: Bryce Page
    Direct: 626-430-9477
    E-mail: bryce.page@bertsmegamall.com
    Hours: 8am-5pm Pacific Standard Time

Let me know if you have any questions about the warranty, the pricing, or if you need parts. Thanks and have a great day!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default REMINDER

Hey Everyone!
    This is just a reminder that the special for the BEST and BEST plus warranty ends October 31, 2010. Please let me know if you are interested or if you have any questions that I can assist you with.

Bryce Page
    626-430-9477 direct
    bryce.page@bertsmegamall.com

Thanks and have a SAFE holiday weekend!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Reminder!!!

Hey Everyone!
    This is just a reminder that the special for the BEST and BEST plus warranty ends October 31, 2010. Please let me know if you are interested or if you have any questions that I can assist you with.

Bryce Page
    626-430-9477 direct
    bryce.page@bertsmegamall.com

Spyder Garage