Registered Users payotee cyotee's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default When shipping 2017 starts?

Hey All, New here. I have a 2017 F-3 Limited on order but not here yet. Has anyone heard a good rumor about when they will start shipping to dealers. My dealer still says he has not clue yet? Bummer. Meanwhile I'll keep ridding my Valkyrie to keep my sanity. Maybe a bettter question is, when did they start shipping the 2016 out to dealers last year??
    Last edited by payotee cyotee; 12-04-2016 at 01:50 PM.

Spyder Garage

I had heard that they shipped the "2016 spyder models" in February or March to my dealership in Essex Junction, Vermont.

Also, I heard that the same dealership placed there" 2016 spyder orders" at the end of Oct. 2015.

Deanna
    Last edited by Deanna777; 01-02-2017 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Added to post on 1/2/17 @ 11:09pm

Current Spyder - 2023 F3 LTD Special Mineral Blue

Red LED NANO Saddlebag Marker Lights with Full Illumination
    Sequential Fender LED'S (Amber/Red) with Safety Reflector
    Dual Power Plate (12 V & USB ports)
    Gremlin Bell
    Rear Trunk Organizer (4 holders, 2 Elastic Holders)
    Lamonster "Top Cuff" with adjustable drink Holder
    SpyderPops Missing Guard Belt
    Console Accent Trim (Carbon Fiber Domed Black)
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Front Fairing Service Access Door Covers (Carbon Fiber Doomed Black)
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover

Former Spyder - 2014 RTS SE6 Cognac SOLD
    2023 F3 LTD Special Series , N/A N/A Mineral Blue

Spyder Garage

Lucky you are in AR instead of AK. My dealer gets his "new" ones in late April or May.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Lucky you're not in Australia ... maybe we'll see them in June 2017.
    The waiting is verrrry hard ... but worth the wait.

Brownsburg Chatham Québec Canada & Fort Pierce FL
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by payotee cyotee View Post
    Hey All, New here. I have a 2017 F-3 Limited on order but not here yet. Has anyone heard a good rumor about when they will start shipping to dealers. My dealer still says he has not clue yet? Bummer. Meanwhile I'll keep ridding my Valkyrie to keep my sanity. Maybe a bettter question is, when did they start shipping the 2016 out to dealers last year??
    A Valcourt employee said on Face Book that snowmobile production was ending this week and Spyder production starts next week
    Maurice RV Full Timer
    Spyder RT SM6 2014 Blanc Pearl.

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default From BRP Reps

The BRP reps we rode with all summer said that the 2017 F3 L would be in the dealers sometime in February!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Default Appreciated

I sure appreciate all the responses. Thank you. Yes the wait is not fun but after my long test ride in Oct I ordered one. At least I have a great bike to ride until my Spyder comes in. Kind of getting brisk up here in Northern Arkansas right now but we always get warm days thrown in this time of year yet. I look forward to enjoying this forum.
    Thanks

Spyder Garage

Congratulations on your new ryde! IMHO, I THINK THE DEALER WOULD BE YOUR BEST SOURCE OF INFO. ON THE DELIVERY DATE! DON'T FORGET TO POST PICTURES!

Spyder Garage

Default Dealer called

Quote Originally Posted by lou49 View Post
    Congratulations on your new ryde! IMHO, I THINK THE DEALER WOULD BE YOUR BEST SOURCE OF INFO. ON THE DELIVERY DATE! DON'T FORGET TO POST PICTURES!
    Dealer called the other day and said looks like it should come in some time in Jan but has no shipping date yet. Probably be ready to pick up on the first day of an arctic blast or an ice storm!!

Spyder Garage

Default Got it

Dealer called the other day and said looks like it should come in some time in Jan but has no shipping date yet. Probably be ready to pick up on the first day of an arctic blast or an ice storm!!
    OK< Got my 2017 last week, delivered to Forrest City, AR. Rode down and back in great weather. Took 4 month from the time I ordered it to get it. Glad the wait is over.