Spyder Garage

Default RT Cup Holder For Sale

This is the one that you can't buy anymore, if it fit my F3 i would not be selling it,

for those of you who know which one it is, you know this is a great opportunity to get one.

Both the 16 oz and the 22 oz liners are included although not shown

$105.00 shipped to you in the lower 48

I sold it to a blue eyed redheaded gal in Canada.

rtcup.jpg CupHolder.jpgdash.jpg

complete with Knurl and screw

Cruzr Joe
    Last edited by Cruzr Joe; 12-01-2016 at 04:15 PM.
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

It is the best cup holder for the handle bar on an Rt.
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Spyder Garage

I've never seen that one before what makes it the best ?
    " Fat people are harder to kidnap "

2015 RTS-SE6 Circuit Yellow
    Akrapovic Exhaust - BajaRon Sway bar
    Rivco rear Trunk Rack
    Lamonster LED Head Lights - LED Fog Lights
    Spyder Cuff - Hwy Pegs
    Ultimate Midrider Seat w/ Yellow Trim - Rear Armrests
    Spyderpops Bumpskid with LED - Full view Turn Signal
    R/T Front grill Inserts
    3rd Brake light - Saddle bad LED
    Baker Built Air Wings
    Doc's Spring Stiffeners - Vibration Dampener
    TRICLED underground LED'S

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tmcquain View Post
    I've never seen that one before what makes it the best ?

The aluminum grip fits perfectly on the RT and you can put it either inside or outside and it is firm and solid.

The people that were making these quit making them over a year ago so it is rare to see one up for sale

Best looking and most solid cupholder, i have seen to date. Ask anyone who has one.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Will this fit tri axis bars?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Av8er View Post
    Will this fit tri axis bars?

I don't know, maybe someone else knows. ANYONE ELSE KNOW???.

Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

Bump, more photos added

Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

I am really surprised that this didn't sell the instant it hit the forum. I love mine and the little knurled knob allows any accessory that would bolt to a motorcycle handlebar to be added in a second. I may just buy it for resale because there is always somebody asking where I got mine!
    2015 an Am Spyder RT Limited
    2013 Yamaha WR250R - Sold
    2011 Can Am Spyder RT-S SE5 Limited - Sold
    2011 Aspen Sentry Trailer
    2003 BMW K1200LT - Sold
    2007 Unigo Trailer - Sold
    2001 BMW K1200LT - Sold
    2001 Honda 750 NightHawk - sold
    2015 RT Ltd , Canamspyderaccessories Brake pedal ext. Red

Spyder Garage

Joe you're gonna be mad at yourself if you should decide to go back to an RT again next time. That is the best cup holder/ phone holder out there for an RT.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by scott16119 View Post
    Joe you're gonna be mad at yourself if you should decide to go back to an RT again next time. That is the best cup holder/ phone holder out there for an RT.
    I was thinking the same thing. .

Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

Default I'll Take It

PM sent
    2011 RT-S , Silver

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bike-O-Din View Post
    PM sent

Sorry Bike-O-Din I sold it to a blue eyed redheaded gal in Canada.

Cruzr Joe