Spyder Garage

Default WTS Corbin seat for Spyder F3 for sale.

I have For Sale a brand new Corbin seat for a Spyder F3.

This is a Lamonster cut w/ black leather, smoke gray carbon fiber textured corner panels, silver-gray stitching, and orange welt. Seat looks absolutely awesome on the F3! The Corbin seat brings the rider back a little over an inch and lowers the seat height some as well for a slightly lower center of gravity.

It took a little over 5 weeks to receive it after ordering from Corbin. I have had it on my F3 for about 3 weeks. About 230 miles over two separate rides. My co-pilot and I have always ridden Mustang seats and thought we would give Corbin a try because of the cool customizing options. Personally I really like the seat, but..... my co-pilot not so much. I'm sure some of you guys know how this turns out. My misfortune makes for your lucky day.

I paid $774 including shipping. Looking for $675 shipping included. That is a $100 savings to you. It will be shipped in all the original Corbin packaging and will have all documentation that came with it. I will only ship to the lower 48 state.

Don't miss this great deal.

Last edited by youngers524; 12-07-2016 at 03:05 PM.

Spyder Garage

Very nice looking seat. Good luck with the sale, and hurry! I don't want it tempting me.
    2016 Can-Am Spyder F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ncgrl1 View Post
    Very nice looking seat. Good luck with the sale, and hurry! I don't want it tempting me.
    It is OK to be tempted. Sure would make a great Christmas present.

Thanks for looking
    Last edited by youngers524; 11-30-2016 at 08:27 AM.

Spyder Garage

Great looking seat. Unfortunately, I don't think it will work on my F3-T. Otherwise, I would be a player.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyGrady View Post
    Great looking seat. Unfortunately, I don't think it will work on my F3-T. Otherwise, I would be a player.
    Yeah, from what I can tell they don't look interchangeable. Maybe someone else on the board will know for sure?

Thanks for the interest though.

Spyder Garage

Default another "second rider's" opinion

Quoting the OP (seller):
    " I have had it on my F3 for about 3 weeks. About 230 miles over two separate rides. My co-pilot and I have always ridden Mustang seats and thought we would give Corbin a try because of the cool customizing options. Personally I really like the seat, but..... my co-pilot not so much. I'm sure some of you guys know how this turns out."

Just to offer up another opinion (and by no means to start a fistfight!), my own "second rider" recently completed a ride with me to the Grand Canyon and back from our home state of GA -- a smidge over 5,350 miles in 3 weeks.

We started out on a near-identical, brand new Corbin. At the end of Day One, she was grinning like a mule eating briars, and proclaimed her half of the seat to be absolutely the best she had ever sampled, and she's had a lot of samples. End of the trip she was still all smiles.

Me? Not quite so glowing a report. The front half is quite a bit firmer than the back, and -- while I've always sworn by the "steel tractor seat" magic of all the Corbins I've enjoyed in the past (maybe excepting the one on the DR250 dirt bike), I confess I was still using an Alaska Sheepskin butt pad to make it through most of the 400-mile days we put in. I never have really liked the "cruiser" riding position, as it doesn't give the driver much of an opportunity to change position other than squirm. It's hard to squirm your way out of a bad case of snakebite.

Maybe if I throw away the sheepskin and allow the seat to finish conforming to my unique backside (don't ask), it'll some day be as good as hers. I do have to say the seat, complete with bright orange piping which matches the bike frame parts, is about as good-looking a saddle as I've owned.
    Pete Tamblyn
    Cleveland, GA

2020 F3 Limited (black)

Time Out XL1800 cargo trailer

2019 Royal Enfield 650 Interceptor
    2018 Kawasaki Versys-X 300

2013 ST (sold)
    2015 F3-S SOLD
    2014 RT-Limited (cognac) SOLD

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by motoswami View Post
    Quoting the OP (seller):
    " I have had it on my F3 for about 3 weeks. About 230 miles over two separate rides. My co-pilot and I have always ridden Mustang seats and thought we would give Corbin a try because of the cool customizing options. Personally I really like the seat, but..... my co-pilot not so much. I'm sure some of you guys know how this turns out."

Just to offer up another opinion (and by no means to start a fistfight!), my own "second rider" recently completed a ride with me to the Grand Canyon and back from our home state of GA -- a smidge over 5,350 miles in 3 weeks.

We started out on a near-identical, brand new Corbin. At the end of Day One, she was grinning like a mule eating briars, and proclaimed her half of the seat to be absolutely the best she had ever sampled, and she's had a lot of samples. End of the trip she was still all smiles.

Me? Not quite so glowing a report. The front half is quite a bit firmer than the back, and -- while I've always sworn by the "steel tractor seat" magic of all the Corbins I've enjoyed in the past (maybe excepting the one on the DR250 dirt bike), I confess I was still using an Alaska Sheepskin butt pad to make it through most of the 400-mile days we put in. I never have really liked the "cruiser" riding position, as it doesn't give the driver much of an opportunity to change position other than squirm. It's hard to squirm your way out of a bad case of snakebite.

Maybe if I throw away the sheepskin and allow the seat to finish conforming to my unique backside (don't ask), it'll some day be as good as hers. I do have to say the seat, complete with bright orange piping which matches the bike frame parts, is about as good-looking a saddle as I've owned.

I understand giving it a break in period but the comfort of the seat isn't the problem. The Corbin seat raises the passenger up about 2 inches. This put the grab rails just out of comfortable reach for my wife.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by youngers524 View Post
    I understand giving it a break in period but the comfort of the seat isn't the problem. The Corbin seat raises the passenger up about 2 inches. This put the grab rails just out of comfortable reach for my wife.
    Corbin offers one free alteration when you buy one of their seats. You could send it back and have them alter it to your liking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!