Spyder Garage

Default Mid Missouri Riding Group - Columbia & Surounding Areas

Bj & I would like to try to get local (or anyone that wants to come) riders together and set up a monthly, bi-monthly, weekly, or whenever group together. We live in Columbia, and I have been a road captain for several years serving both the FORR and HOG chapters at different times.

I have several great rides or would love to go on one of your routes? We would like to have a meeting with everyone who is interested to talk about how often everyone would like to get together, what type of rides everyone is interested in, and any other topics anyone want to address.

If interested please contact me at spyderdavidson@mediacombb.net with the best day of the week for our first meeting. We probably won't meet for the first time until sometime in January? Once I have everyone's contact information and a "best day / time", I will contact you with the first meeting information. Hope you can make it!

We look forward to riding with you.

Bj & Dennis Thompson

Please disregard the photo to the Left. Bj now has a ST and I have an F3, I guess I'll have to update the picture. LOL
    Last edited by SpyderDavidson; 11-29-2016 at 02:05 AM.
    FASTER, FASTER
    'Till The Thrill of
    Speed Overcomes
    The Fear Of Death

Spyder Garage

Cool What Happened?

I'm new to the group and to the riding a spyder, but would like to get together with other riders as well. What happened with this thread?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

would also be interested in finding a riding group, I am up in Saint Joseph

Spyder Garage

Default Mid-Missouri Spyder Riders

Quote Originally Posted by coltscards View Post
    would also be interested in finding a riding group, I am up in Saint Joseph

Check out U.S. Spyder Riders - Mid Missouri Chapter on the internet and get added to the FB page. Maybe we can get together and ride sometime.
    Badboy